United Paulownia Plantation Sdn Bhd
1. Site recce and planning work
2. Understand and master farm SOP and be able to train workers
3. Organise roll call and assign daily job, set target to hit.
4. Monitor work quality and progress such as land clearance, farm facilities set up, taking care of tree seedlings, planting, manuring, pest and disease control, pesticide and herbicide application and other related farm activities.
5. Able to troubleshoot and respond immediately to the HQ support team and take immediate action.
6. Able to brainstorm together with HQ to solve farm issues.
7. Able to inspect, record and report of the site condition, crops condition and report to HQ timely.
8. Possess basic farming knowledge
9. Possess excellent management skill in term of work arrangement and distribution.
10. Possess excellent problem-solving skill
11. Able to motivate farm operation team
12. Take care of the safety of the workers
13. Inventory and planting material store keeping
14. Assist farm workers to purchase necessities, food and etc once a week.
15. Willing to learn, respond and adapt to changes and task given.
16. Follow and record in muster chit daily.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their curriculum vitae (CV) stating current and expected salary, copies of relevant certificates, working background, and a passport size photograph by email to:-
THE HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARMENT
Revongen Corporation Sdn Bhd
Revongen Corporation Center,
Level 17, Top Glove Tower,
No. 16, Persiaran Setia Dagang,
40170 Shah Alam,
Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia
Tel: +603-3359 166 Fax: +603-3358 0303 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org