JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with marketing and content teams to communicate idea that deliver publication messages with high impact towards toward end-user.
- Create new, creative and fun design concepts for marketing collateral, promotions, advertising, event signage, event display materials, websites, packaging, e-marketing and other media.
- Photography and video editing
- Able to deal with constant design challenges, critically analyze requests from internal clients and offer multiple viable solutions to their challenges.
- Full understanding of print production and 4-color process work. Coordination with internal print shop and external vendors from up-front (quotes, file prep, etc) through delivery (supervise print runs QC, ensure delivery, etc).
- Solid time and project management skills.
- Ability to work within a team environment, providing feedback and guidance to other team members as necessary while being receptive of work critiques/reviews and guidance from those same team members.
- Responsible, self-motivated and time-line driven. Able to work within established department procedures and policies.
- Have above-average communications skills — able to work with internal clients remotely.
- Candidate must possess Advanced Diploma/Degree/Masters in Art/Design/Creative Multimedia/Advertising or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Subang Jaya.
- Highly creative and passionate about design photography
- An eye for detail
- Good at managing tight deadlines and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Relevant studies in branding and design
- A bonus if you are proficient in video recording and video editing
Video editing, photography skill, video recording, Adobe CS (InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Dreamweaver)
PowerPoint, MS Office suite
Interested candidates are invited to submit their curriculum vitar (CV) stating current and expected salary, copies of relevant certificates, working background, and a passport size photograph by email to:-
THE HUMAN RESOURCE DEPARMENT
Revongen Corporation Center, No. 12A, Jalan TP 5, Taman Perindustrian UEP, 47600 Subang Jaya, Selangor D.E., Malaysia
Tel: 603-80251603 Fax: 603-80251637 Email: email@example.com