Legal – Internship
Gain Green Development Sdn Bhd
1. Assisting legal counsel in drafting and reviewing agreements and correspondence.
2. Conduct legal research specifically on legislation and regulations.
3. Compliance related matter and administrative support.
1. Candidate must be willing to learn, highly motivated and responsible.
2. Preferably law graduate or current law student.
3. Fluent in Bahasa Malaysia and English (in writing and speaking)
Contract length: 6 months
Interested candidates are invited to submit their curriculum vitae (CV) stating current and expected salary, copies of relevant certificates, working background, and a passport size photograph by email to:-
THE HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARMENT
Revongen Corporation Sdn Bhd
Revongen Corporation Center,
Level 17, Top Glove Tower,
No. 16, Persiaran Setia Dagang,
40170 Shah Alam,
Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia
Tel: +603-3359 166 Fax: +603-3358 0303 Email: email@example.com