Marketing Executive/Senior Marketing and Product Executive
Biosyntech Malaysia Group Sdn Bhd
As a key member of our Marketing team, you will be responsible for the planning and execution of group marketing strategy specialising in life science and consumer markets eg. life science reagent, life science equipment, medical diagnostic test kits, lab testing services, eco-souvenirs, wood crafts, scientific teaching kits, agroforestry plantation and community projects, e-commerce etc),, drive web-based and product/services marketing campaigns, maintenance and development of the corporate web sites and social media platform, products and services.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Responsible for execution of new product launches in assigned categoriesand projects
2. Perform market research and develop and execute marketing and promotion campaigns
3. Excellent copy writing skills to create and manage content-based marketing collateral (product catalogues, product datasheets, product manuals, brochures, flyers, posters websites, blogs, social media networks etc).
4. Develop and optimise digital and offline marketing initiatives to drive customer acquisition;
5. Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website
6. Create and optimize targeted and custom landing pages and micro-sites;
7. Plan, implement, analyse, and optimize organic and paid search engine marketing activities;
8. Plan, implement and execute email campaigns to nurture leads and customers;
9. Analyse and provide monthly digital marketing metrics and subscriber reports to management to identify trends and opportunities;
10. Develop and manage content-based Social Networks and Blog Sites.
Candidates need to be:
1. 2+ years of proven record of success in running product and social media marketing campaign
2. A focussed, self-motivated marketer
3. Excellent copy-writing skills
4. Excellent attention to detail
5. Multitasking and time management skills
6. Strong interpersonal skills
7. Proficiency with social media software and management tools
8. Good at managing tight deadlines and handle multiple projects simultaneously
9. A bonus if you are proficient in speaking and writing English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin
10. A highly effective individual who has an absolute eye for detail and is focussed on improving business performance through exceptional campaign execution, reporting and evaluation.
Skills & Qualifications:
1. Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Nutrition/Science/Marketing/ or related disciplines
2. Knowledge or background in Marketing, consumer understanding, market trends, social media marketing will be an added advantage.
3. Advanced knowledge of social media marketing with Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and other platforms
4. Social media certification such as Facebook Ad/Blueprint certification, etc, Google certification such as Analytics , etc
5. Proficiency with social media software and management tools, preferably Hootsuite, Buzzsumo and Google Analytics for reporting
6. Experience with Online Lead Funnels (generation, nurturing, scoring and conversion);
7. Experience with Web Site Development will be an advantage (CMS, Landing pages, Microsites, Templates, Styles, Basic HTML & CSS);
8. Experience with Email Marketing programs;
9. Experience with SEO and SEM will be an advantage;
10. Experience with Online Analytics (Google Analytics, Trends, Webmaster Tools, Website Optimizer, Keyword Tool, URL Builder) will be an advantage;
11. Experience with Web 2.0 and Social Networks (Blog, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Facebook, YouTube)
12. Familiarity with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
13. Sensitivity to User Experience and Design.
English, Malay, Chinese
Interested candidates are invited to submit their curriculum vitae (CV) stating current and expected salary, copies of relevant certificates, working background, and a passport size photograph by email to:-
THE HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARMENT
Revongen Corporation Sdn Bhd
Revongen Corporation Center,
Level 17, Top Glove Tower,
No. 16, Persiaran Setia Dagang,
40170 Shah Alam,
Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia
Tel: +603-3359 166 Fax: +603-3358 0303 Email: email@example.com