Gain Green Development Sdn Bhd
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBITIES
1. Assist in realistic overall planning, scheduling and monitoring of the project/ plantation progress.
2. Regularly measures and monitors project progress to ensure project objectives are delivered on time and within budget, and business results are realized. Identifies variances from the plan and makes needed corrections.
3. Assist in the preparation of progress reports to clients/ project partners.
4. Make estimations for timescales and costs of each project, including preparation project plan & project Gantt chart.
5. Monitor the project at all stages and provide solutions to problems.
6. Interact with the project team to gather project date and cost information to update the project schedule and identification of variances from the baseline schedule.
7. Preparing any extension of time claims if required.
8. Handle projects documentation, prepare tender document, prepare purchase order & etc.
9. Follow up and maintain good business relations with customer, suppliers and consultants.
10. Maintain and monitor project progress, oversee delivery of materials to project site.
11. Ensure projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
12. Update Project Manager regularly on project progress and report any major concerns.
1. Bachelor degree in Estate Management or Project Development or equivalent.
2. Good communication skills and work independently.
3. Good Project Management skills.
4. Experience in reporting, data analytics and performance dashboard.
5. Result-oriented, self-motivated, a team player with good interpersonal skills.
6. Must possess high level of knowledge of large project organization.
7. Able to handle work stress and perform under tight deadline.
8. Willing to travel to farm frequently
Interested candidates are invited to submit their curriculum vitae (CV) stating current and expected salary, copies of relevant certificates, working background, and a passport size photograph by email to:-
THE HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARMENT
Revongen Corporation Sdn Bhd
Revongen Corporation Center,
Level 17, Top Glove Tower,
No. 16, Persiaran Setia Dagang,
40170 Shah Alam,
Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia
Tel: +603-3359 166 Fax: +603-3358 0303 Email: email@example.com