Gain Green Development
1. Provide and maintain an acceptable standard of surveillance and inspection of the Works as a whole.
2. Establish & maintain R & D database.
3. Identify and develop solutions to rectify performance deficiencies.
4. Perform all inspection and checking for all quality related procedures in the site and ensures activity at the site as per Standard Operating Procedure.
5. Shall be well conversant and knowledge of the trees growth performance and shall be in a position to give appropriate guidance to the subcontractors/ farm managers.
6. Develop method statement for the activity including risk assessment and inspection test plan and checklist for the project.
7. Carry out internal audit at the site.
8. Issue Non-Conformance Report (NCR) if identify any non-performing trees.
9. Shall ensure the subcontractors/ farm managers and his team carry out regular quality control checks and commence defect rectifications works if NCR occurs.
10. Coordinate with subcontractors/ farm managers for inspection and meeting about quality problems including the closure of Non-Compliance Report.
11. Shall attend site meetings and be available to attend any other internal discussions and meetings.
12. Taking care of farm documentation including farm activity schedule, test results, non-compliance reports and site instructions/ observations, material delivery report, etc.
1. Bachelor degree in related field.
2. Good communication skills and work independently.
3. Experience in reporting.
4. Result-oriented, self-motivated, a team player with good interpersonal skills.
5. Able to handle work stress and perform under tight deadline.
6. Excellent technical skills, problem-solving abilities, communication and interpersonal skills.
7. Willing to travel to farm frequently
Interested candidates are invited to submit their curriculum vitae (CV) stating current and expected salary, copies of relevant certificates, working background, and a passport size photograph by email to:-
THE HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARMENT
Revongen Corporation Sdn Bhd
Revongen Corporation Center,
Level 17, Top Glove Tower,
No. 16, Persiaran Setia Dagang,
40170 Shah Alam,
Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia
Tel: +603-3359 166 Fax: +603-3358 0303 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org